Sunday 28 August 2016

Just Started...

Hi Friends...

This is my first post so please apologize me for any mistake ...

Whenever I give myself sometime and think...I find myself in a mess and always ready with an unanswerable question that is "WHO I AM ???"

I know if we ask this question to anyone generally he/she will state his/her name to the answer of this question. Yeah that is correct for some extent but that is not the enough for these three words(WHO I AM).

So my friends what do you think, what should be the answer of this question???

Okay for you all let me try to give answer to this question(please correct me if I am wrong at any point of time, thanks)...

WHO I AM means What type of creation of GOD I am + For what purpose I came on this earth + Am I doing what I am supposed to do + Am I doing the things correctly...etc(it may have some other questions as well)

The above questions are not directly related to WHO I AM but indirectly those are giving answer to this question.

I would say this much only as today is my Day One here, like or give comments/suggestions...
Keep looking this for much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment